1) Terms and Conditions. Bethany Guitars warrants solely to the original purchaser of this Bethany Guitars musical instrument that the instrument purchased shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period seven years from date of purchase. This Limited Warranty does not apply: (a) wear or breakage of frets or strings; (b) asserted defects caused by modification, misuse, abuse, normal wear and tear of the instrument or its parts or improper maintenance of the instrument; (c) the repair or replacement of expendable maintenance items including, but not limited to strings, tuning machines or scratched pickguards; (d) asserted defects involving subjective personal likes or judgments including tonal characteristics; (e) plating on metal parts; (f) cracking or other damage to the finish:; (g) any damage from accessories (synthetic straps, etc.):; (h) asserted defects caused by accident or exposure to extremes of temperature or humidity which cause harm to the instrument; (i) defects asserted by any purchaser who did not purchase the instrument directly from Bethany Guitars or from an authorized dealer in the United States of America or Canada; (g) electrical components not manufactured by Bethany Guitars; (h) damage in shipping.
Any service performed on this instrument by other than Bethany Guitars or not specifically authorized by Bethany Guitars, will terminate this Warranty.
2) Limitation on Obligations. The obligations of Bethany Guitars hereunder are limited to repair or replacement of parts of the instrument found to be defective under this Limited Warranty. In no event shall Bethany Guitars be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to time, wages or lost profits, of any nature or kind or for damages to or loss of property.
3) No Other Warranties. The Limited Warranty set forth herein constitutes the entire warranty and representation of Bethany Guitars. This Limited Warranty shall be controlling over any conflicting terms and conditions of any purchase orders, contracts or invoices which may be executed in connection with the purchase of the Bethany Guitars musical instrument. NO representation or warranty made by any Bethany Guitars salesperson, dealer, agent, representative or employee shall be binding upon Bethany Guitars other than as set forth herein.
4) Claim Procedures. Claims for warranty performance and service shall be made by sending the instrument, shipping and insurance prepaid by the purchaser, to Bethany Guitars at the address shown on the face of this Limited Warranty, together with (a) evidence confirming the original purchase by purchaser (such as a copy of the sales invoice or receipt, a credit card slip, or the like); (b) a brief description of the nature of the asserted defect; and (c) the name, address and phone number of the original purchaser to whom the instrument is to be returned.
Please contact Bethany Guitars prior to shipping your guitar.
Bethany Guitars shall review the description of the asserted defect, examine the instrument, and make service, repairs and replacements as appropriate under this Limited Warranty. Upon completion of the service, the instrument shall be returned to the original purchaser, shipping and insurance to be paid by the purchaser. In the event it is determined that the asserted defect is not covered by or is excluded from this Limited Warranty, the instrument shall be returned without repairs or replacement, shipping and insurance to be paid by the purchaser.
5) Legal Remedies. Depending upon the state in which you reside, you may have additional legal remedies available under the applicable Commercial Code or Consumer Warranty laws.
Important Care Instructions
Your instrument is constructed from solid wood that was carefully dried and seasoned. Solid wood will absorb moisture in wet climates and give off moisture in dry climates. If you live in a desert, high mountain, or cold winter region, you will experience dry weather from time to time which could crack your guitar. If not taken care of properly, your guitar will crack. This damage is very serious and is not covered by this limited warranty, but can easily be prevented by storing your guitar in its case and by using a sound hole humidifier.
To assist in confirming the original purchase, please complete and return the Owner Registration Card provided at time of purchase to Bethany Guitars. Completion and return of the Owner Registration Card is not a condition of this Limited Lifetime Warranty.